Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Internship..DAY 2

The day started with me coming a wee bit late (Almost 40 mins) and sent to do some errand (180 pieces of A3 art card and 2 transparent sticker). Also had to do some cutting of these coupon thingys (Free goody bag) and now I'm gonna be sent to a campus interview..but not before we could upload this damn post (not this one). FB is not being cooperative at the moment and it's causing some stress to my neck...

Finally did some interesting location going something....I went to a university with the goal of interviewing students for my company's Campus Interview magazine article. My partner and I managed to interview the quota of our page (all 30 of em). Some we're rude, others had were kind enough to give us the "moment of their time" (tis the line I used when interviewing the students).

After a long trip and a traffic later, we came back and selected the chosen 10 who'll be lucky to be displayed on this month's magazine...HURRAY. Also typed their answers as well accompanied by their photos. Lucky me. So ends my 2nd day... congratulation on overcoming the 2nd day (actually it's suppose to be my 9th day of internship, but I was a week late)...

No comments:

Post a Comment