Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello, i'm back

Has the holidays just finishing now...
wow, who would of thought. time moves so fast.

I didn't do much during these past two weeks.
I went out
I stayed at home
Played game
Read books
Exercise (a bit)
Cut my hair(a bit)
Had an epiphany
talk a bit to a crush( about minor stuff)
games, games and watched almost the whole 1st and 2nd season of Chuck (highly recommend to watch) and the 2nd and 3rd season of Physch (also highly recommend).
Plus, watch a whole lot of tv which may have hurt my eyes.... alot..

These past two weeks may not be the most eventful one, but a little change has occurred inside me, in both mind and heart.... but it will only end up hurting my head if i go on like that.

The will be change in me and it might be hard to find them, but you'll see (whomever i'm talking about), change is something you will see....

Hello, i write as i will greet all my friends tomorrow and to my school.

I'm back..

No comments:

Post a Comment