Friday, July 3, 2009

So far, the biggest fight i went through

This was the biggest fight i have, so far, fought....

I thought it wouldn't happen again, but it did...
I slightly choked on food......

This thing happened moments ago..

I was just minding my own business, watching a fav series of mine called "how i met your mother" (truly Awesome... to those who watched this show, it is awesome).... when suddenly.. IT happened...

During this time, i would be in the room watching tv or some shenanigans like that, but since there was no one using the pc, i thought i might as well on it and chat with friends and crap like that...
I was getting hungry and noticed there were some food that my uncle bought for dinner. Since it was dinnertime and there wasn't anything to watched on tv (that's a lie), i decided to watched How i met your Mother (AWESOMENESSSS) on the pc.
As i was watching the series, something happened...
Now, before this, i used to not like fish. Because of the very spiky thin bones, i always avoided eatin till i got over it like last year.. now it comes back to haunt me.......

Anyway, just as the scene when Barney jumped on the car to discovered that the person who ruined his 1-night stands was Abby (acted by Britney Spears, Season 3, episode 19, "Everything Must Go"), the spiky bone which i hv accidentally at chocked me.
It was sharp and pointy in which i had a fantasy that it would pierce something inside of me and would have stayed there for couple of weeks, where i have to endure the spiky, pointy, painful hell...
So i acted quickly. I thought if i drank some water, it will flip and i can swallow it without any harm done (yet), but i was wrong cause the first thing i actually thought about was to take it out with my fingers. I thought that plan would work, but i felt like puking and didn't want to make a mess, so i pulled back. I drank some water after that, but i had to spit it out because i tried to do that fingering technique (for those with "unpleasant" minds, im not talking about "that") again. So i tried drinking until it flipped, then i quickly swallowed down the bone and hoped that it is acidified by now. This experience bring back the trauma of when i was eating a beef jerky sandwich (I think) i choked on the jerky and thought i was gonna die, so i quickly throw it our without making a mess. I was able to do that and threw it away.

I thought it was over... but it came back...

Now, i will not eat fish for a couple of months.....

No comments:

Post a Comment