Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wrong or Not Right

As a journalist-in-training (that is how i look at myself at the moment), I always have something to write. Ideas and stories flow through my brain like a windmill against the wind. My imagination is strong and my language is vast (sorta). So what am I doing wrong when it comes to my subjects. Actually, what aren't i doing right? That is the question. There is a difference between the two. Doing wrong means that I've made a mistake when I do things, but asking what i'm not doing right is thinking that I'm doing something, but lacking and could be improved.

I guess it just boils down to whether I know or not. I mean, I'm full of flaws, what human isn't. I just haven't met all my flaws yet. I could try to do more soul-searching and self-observation, but won't remember them if I paid too much attention to it. Focusing on your flaws and trying to fix them is a good thing, but you try to persist on finding your own flaws to a certain extent, then at the end, you stop being aware of your surrounding and then create more flaws of yourself in the process. Sounds waaaaayy to complicating to do. So instead of looking at your flaws, just realize them on you daily basis. Fix what needs to be fixed. Other than that, trying to be perfect will be your downfall.

Ok ok ok ok... Now i'm just pulling your ropes. This topic of fixing flaw by not fixing on flaws is a paradox and a conundrum at the same time. You can't fix flaws unless you have flaws at the same time flaws is a safety to know your limits and understand yourself better. So why should we fix our flaws? Because of our friends? Our Family? or for ourselves? The idea of flaws is simple. It is an imperfection which you unintentionally posses. Alright,  that doesn't sound simple at all. Let me rephrase that statement. Something wrong with ya, but it's natural. You follow? Well, if you don't, you can make an easier definition of the word flaw.

Seems like today's post will end with a question. Whether I know what i'm doing wrong or what I'm not doing right will just come to me unintentionally like a those cliche movies where a leaflet hits on the face of the protagonist just to find out that the answer is on the leaflet. That simile is a bit too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment