Friday, May 3, 2013

Apparently, a song

Worried about the path i'm taking. Should i be worried? Not worried, but doubtful (i could feel a certain future self giving a certain past self a stern look for worrying about this again). 4am, dirty clothes and a guitar missing a string. Just allow me to write about anything i spot at the moment. Everything here is placed exactly reflected of my personality. Missing a string, dirty and messy, two different coloured lights, empty boxes, a map of a fiction land, a green towel, dirty floor, messy bed (mentioned mess and dirty already), something within me is set to maximum. I don't know what i'm writing about, but i get a feeling there's something here that is worth looking back. Probably not, but maybe something. I don't know for sure. I'm just writing in hopes to update this little..

Should I be worried
Should I be doubtful
My room is a reflection of my own mental state
Am I sleepy
Do I know it's early in the morning and I haven't taken a wink
I am just writing anything that comes to my head
No song , no story, just words arranged
Whether the tune is in my head, I don't know
I'm just writing anything that comes to my head

So sleepy
Maybe I should just retire now
I'm yawning
Contagious or not, there's no one to spread it to (I hope)
I'm alone in my room, thinking about what makes me tick
But I'm doing it wrong by simply making this song

My room is a reflection of my own mental state
A guitar with a missing string and a bucket of dirty laundry in need of cleaning
I'm wasting my time trying to figure the better things in life
But all I'm doing now
Is just writing anything that comes to my head~

SO VAGUE
SO DROWSY
When was the last time I had a good night sleep
Lots of broken promise
Lots of Empty promise
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I LIVE THIS LONG

I'm still awake
trying to find a reason
Why i'm still awake
writing for no reason
Is this all I value to, simply writing confusing lyrics
I'll just keep what I am doing
Writing anything that comes to my head

No comments:

Post a Comment