Tuesday, June 11, 2013

1st day on the Job

So, some new updates. I am working...well, a wee bit late (1 week late) but at the end, I miraculously overcame by delay starting this new semester (thanks to a friend).

So..yeah. Internship started last week. I missed that period due to the fact that I could not get a placement. This is mostly towards the fact that I do not know 1 milligram of the company and it's works. The moment I try to write anything, it'll be the honesty that I have no idea what the company do or it's goal, just so long as they can hire me and it is within my area of expertise or major. Fortunately for me, a 2nd chance appeared and I took it.

Now here I am, writing on my blog, awaiting my first assignment at a Magazine...place...publication..thingy... yeah, I need more time to describe my work place. But any who, my placement, know as MYC (Malaysia Youth College) covers pretty much the whole "in-trend" stuff including reviews, news, gossip, music....other youth related things...and I'm pretty much just what i'm doing now (other than typing and watching some E3).

My first job seems to be a simple copy and past article to my blog in hopes that of spreading the word to the online world, showing off the MYC prowess and junk.. That is what I think is happening ...Will have to update on this later.

SOOOO, yeah... Seems like on my first day, I assisted in writing a post. Although I still have no firm idea what is my job, I'll just continue on till I understand my main objective within this company.  It's not the end yet, though. I'll mention it below on when the day has ended. Oh, and I'm finally gonna meet with THE BOSS, a Mr.Jason, if I'm not mistaken.

I understand what's my post now. I am a copywriter..HA, never saw that coming, but at least I get to write. I'll be going on assignments, attending events and writing articles. Yeah. Hurray to me~. I hope I can meet up the boss' expectation and stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment