Friday, August 16, 2013

An Idea

I'm back, once again with vague title and an idea to post. I won't bullshit or keep it long..well, unless you want it long (THAT WHAT SHE SAID!! HAHAHAHA.....sigh, I'm Lame)...ANYWHO, I'm gonna write a book.. Well, actually, more like I"m gonna post chapters on my story blog. It'll be official..well, to me, of course.

So, what's this story about? Well, have you always wondered what's it like to be someone else? Why? What could possibly make you rethink your own existence? Well, that's not exactly what my book is about. I'm gonna talk about me. No, write about me. It will sound no better than my rants, but I wanna write something and the only subject I could literally write a whole book about is...well..me.

I know, it's an odd idea. I mean, that just means it's just an auto-biography about my life. But I'm not talking about my life per say. I'm just gonna write. Topic of the matter will be spontaneous and somewhat random. It'll get you to know who this man is. It'll be in first-person, so I'll be saying "I, Me, We, Us.." and all that jazz. This book is more of an exercise for me to learn about diligence and keep myself totally sane..I guess. I'm not too sure about it, but I've been feeling the stupidity of my actions coming back to me and I hate it. All the damn time I wasted on and all the opportunities I've missed has got me thinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I mean, where the hell am I getting these stuff from? I've got a damn obsession and I'm gonna find a way to cure it. Either I ask for help or not, well, I hope I can. I'm afraid to be alone and junk...ANYWAY...

So yeah, that's my idea. I'm gonna start writing it. It won't make sense...or maybe it will. I like to talk (write) about anything on my mind, and I plan to stick with that topic every chapter. Yeah, I should mention that each chapter won't be relative to another unless I say so. One chapter may be mentioned on another chapter, but all in all, it's unrelated to one another.

I hope you guys enjoy the book. It'll be Titled "Foolish Rick". I changed the name a bit, but you fellows who know my name can understand that there aren't many difference.

Till next time~

(P.S. Please do not hesitate to comment/criticize my work. It will mean the world to me to have some sort of feedback other than a notification that it got viewed)

No comments:

Post a Comment