Friday, March 26, 2010

My Smile shirt

My Smile shirt is a shirt that is cursed with bad luck.... is the word irony... or is it weird?... The shirt itself says "SMILE" but the day bad me "FROWN".... SO why do i still wear the shirt despite the unluckiness that it brings to me on that certain day... cause it does make me smile.... not outside though, but inside...

Let me tell you how it works. The Smile shirt will give me bad luck through out the day... and at the end of the day, something really GOOD will happen to me and it made me smile.. A life lesson that i learn. An epiphany. An Answer.. The light!! My Smile shirt can also be called as.... THE EPIPHANY T~ or BAD LUCK GONE RIGHT T~ or FROWN , I'LL BE HAPPY AT THE END T~.... it is a unique shirt. It's like those special items or weapons or accessory in games which gives you awesome powers, but the cost is ur life or sumtin like that...

Something good happened today, as well as something bad... first the bad stuff... I lost sumtin important wit me... it's music and i lost it... it was terrible, but i'm over it now.. the outcome was when i was talking to a "special" friend of mine.. I told her wat was bugging and thanks to her, my void inside filled a bit. if ur reading this, THANK YOU EXTREMELY MUCH!!! ILUVYOU!!!

NOW MY FEET HURTS LIKE SHIT, MY ASS IS WARM LIKE FIRE! AND I NEED TO PRACTICE ME GUITAR!!!

SCREAM YOU HEART OUT!!!-Lost Prophet's Rooftops.

No comments:

Post a Comment