Thursday, March 11, 2010

and all good things must come to an end

AND JUST WHEN I WAS FEELING GOOD!!, WARM AND... GOOD!! KABLAMO! My sister came to me, on the edge of crying, to tell me that she needs to top up for an IMPORTANT CALL!!! but i made a promise to me bro that i won't talk back or shout at her. SHE REALLY NEEDS THIS PHONECALL!!! so i emptied out me wallet and SPIDY Bank (like a piggy bank, cept it was spider man) and found around RM1.20.. total... coinsss.. i gave it to me sister (who then looked disappointed at the meager amount) and walked away feeling like shit. now all my energy has been sapped away by anger and frustration... now off to play me guitar to let it all out. and if ur reading this yai, DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTIONS!!! UNDERSTAND!!! sigh~ fuck, back to the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment