Friday, June 4, 2010

Ginni (part 2) and numbers 2 & 4

SO, continuing from where we left off..
I started liking... how did i know this... well, my heart beats fast when i'm around her, i feel nervous when i'm close to her... and i always have these weird romantic imagination that had something to do with me and her (it's not sex, i can tell you that.. wasn't horny or into any of those things at that time.. the most extreme thing would be kissing, and not the frenchy one).

But bad news struck. Somewhere near the Winter break, my dad told me the news that we were gonna leave Jakarta and move back to M'sia.....
My world instantly went upside down....
I haven't finished my school year yet.... i haven't gotten into middle school yet.... i haven't told Ginni yet....

The next day, i decided to throw a farewell party.. I invited a few friends, Ginni included...
So they all came to my house. Two of my best buds, a korean dude, an indo-mix girl and Ginni... We all played game (i lost to a girl.. she was pretty good), ate some KFC and started to play Make believe.. u kno us kids, imagination and shit... after that, everyone went away and i was left wit me two best friends...

During the Winter break, i stayed at a Hotel till we were ready to go... UNTIL my dad got news that i could stay in Indonesia... TILL I FINISHED 6th grade.... Only a year, but i couldn't careless..

After the winter break, i surprised everyone that i wasn't leaving and... yeah... happy days.... till the "that" day came...

My dad passed away and i immediately went back to m'sia on the day of the funeral.. which was the next day...

SO, that was pretty much the end of Ginni.. i don't know wat happened to her after that day.... i've lost all contact of friends.. cept for one very close friend of mine..

I was schooless for the next 3 months... then i rolled into sri garden... at June... somewhere after their holiday... That's where i met my next crush..

EVERYBODY, please give a warm welcome tooooooo...... Mimi SHAKIRA..RA...Ra...ra...

Yeah well, sue me, i liked the girl.. Now this was love at first sight for me... but quickly ended after, what, 2 to 3 months i think... i was too focus on trying to not get bullied, or just understanding the language..

ok, lets review... my first crush was a girl named Ginni.... a red-head.. american? canadian? well, all i know she was a red-head with freckles and braces.... but i liked her..
the 2nd one would be MIMI SHAKIRA~ she was hot and i fell for her... end of story..

I'll skip the third for now, cause it's a loooong story, so yeah..
The forth however..... WAS MISS MILEY CYRUS~ i mentioned it in my blog a loooooongg time ago... fell for her through tv.... was AWESOME~ but she had a bf who, and i quote, MIGHT BE THE "ONE"... ah well, too bad..
Now, i just feel like i wanna go jamming with her... u kno, guitar to guitar, she sings and play guitar and something like that... maybe one day... might be possible...

well that raps up pretty much most of the crushes... be speaking to yous guys.... NEXT TIME~

No comments:

Post a Comment