Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Updates and such and such.

It's interesting to see that this blog of mine has better updates than my fanfictions

So, like what I've done with the place?

If ya'll miss the old one, well, I apologize for the sudden change. If not, than I would welcome you to a more simpler design that I just simply choose due to the fact that I want to have a change of pace.

I've been putting off the change for awhile now and now that I've done it, it seems nice to see the words properly, no more complicated fonts, colors, backdrop and such.. This is all that is to me. A simple design where the focus is mostly around my posts. Hopefully I could kick it up a notch in the future. If not, well, words have always been my redeeming feature~

So, yeah. That was pretty much this weeks update

Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment