Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sigh

Sigh~ big whoop if u kno wat i mean...

Christmas is just around the corner, but like most Christmases in my life, i spent it alone..

my life is just gettin more and more complicated everytime... I currently don't have a phone thanks to my sister.
and the bills, books, school and friends.. yeah i said friends...
it's all always a fuckin pleasure to hang out with friends, but i'm not myself when i'm around them... fuck, i'm not myself when i'm around everyone... family included.. I spent my times just surfing the web and finding actions, personalities to copy and paste it in my everyday conversations with my friends. It's the truth. The only real time i am myself is when i am by myself... make sense, no. The friends i hang out with, all special in their own way, i can just feel, deep within me, just started to get annoying.. but who am i to say.. I'm annoying myself. What i don't understand is, why i can't be myself when i'm amongst others... and then i do understand. It's cause i don't want to be myself around others.

Who the hell am i? I'm me at the same time i'm not.. i'm me when i copy others then i'm not me. I try to create this image, an image of individuality and such and end up forgetting my real self, which is not true.. i never forget myself.

I'm me when i try not to be.
phew.. that's a lot to write...
This is just an identity crisis, no biggy. You guys there, have fun.. this is just the random outburst of a teenager...

And Now A picture of a butterfly.



Random man, i is..

No comments:

Post a Comment