Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another walk to remember~ (CORNY!!!)

A Walk to Remember was a movie i heard about, but never remembered watching (irony much).. But the title itself is worth "to remember".. get it?

A bit after one of me friends went back home, me and me other mates got our bags and started walking to our destination. Because our paths were the same, we all walked together. It was a nice walk, something new about it, but at the same time, nostalgic~ I was walking too fast, so i started walking backwards to see me friends, but then Geena shouted at me "Walk forward man!". I comply. I started to walk slower though. I walked behind Geena and one of me former classmates Syed (i call him this name cause i don't wanna confuse it with another name cause his name is Syed Arif, i decided to call him Syed, though i still call him Arif) and walked with me other former classmates, Rahim (used to be the same class during my first year at school) and Nadiz (from form 1 till 3). All these three guys were once classmates of mine. I started reminiscing about how long it was when we first met. When i met Syed, i was quiet and he was too. He sat next to me and i didn't say much. Then i accidentally stole his "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" novel. It didn't occurred to me until i saw his name on the book. I was like "OH SHIT!" and ended up not telling him. Think he already knows though. Then i started knowing him better when he became friends wit Nadiz and Ariff (this is the other Ariff i was talking about) and yeah... knew him better, he's a footballer with a sense of humor and a skilled guitarist. Yup, that pretty sums it up.

But WHOA! that was a bit off topic now, wasn't that? I did wrote "walk to remember" as the title, but not "Walk to remember about every single detail about this certain person"!

SO back to the topic, i started walking with me mates. 3 three guys and a girl plus myself, would be 4 guys and a girl. 3 of em used to be me former classmates and one of em is my mate. Walking with them, i then looked at Rahim and said "MAN! You've changed since the last time i walked with you in standard 6!" then Nadiz said (in BM, but i translated it to english) "Now you say it".... then Rahim, Nadiz and I started snickering off until we reached our split. I said goodbye to them as they head off to the tracks and i walked alone to the train station.

This post is called WALK TO REMEMBER cause i walked and started remembering about the past. All the simple, trivial things that happened when i was with these guys. It felt different, but at the same time... nostalgic and warm.. i was glad i met you guys. MOSTLY glad that i stayed back!

No comments:

Post a Comment